Monday, November 13, 2006

The Laptop Battery

has pretty much given up the ghost. That's a bad thing for me.


Worst Pain of the Moment: Right lower back, right leg.
Current Mood: Bored

I can't sit in one place for very long, so I have to get up, move, adjust position, lie down, etc.

I'm getting about 1/2 hour out of the battery on full charge these days. Guess I should get another one. Two this time.

I keep the charger at my desk, and it's all plugged in way in the back, so it's sort of a permanently fixed charger.

I had another charger, that used the wall AC, or the car, or a couple other means of charging, but Shakespeare decided that the cord was worth chewing on.

So I'm tied to the desk to do my surfing. That means computer time gets limited quite a bit. And that really sucks, since there isn't much else I can do to entertain myself.

Batteries ain't cheap, either, which means I can either get a battery or feed the kids. How long can a teenager go without eating, anyone know?


0 Eloquent Orations:

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. Be kind enough to sign your orations.